The Arch Chicken Coop is a practical and easy-to-clean house, which is not only a pleasure to use but also to look at. Scroll through the images to see some details and videos.
The Arched Coop has a number of great features including:
* Slide Out Floor for easy cleaning and bedding removal
* Internal Removable Nesting Box Tray with easy access for egg collection
* Two x 3ft removable perches, suitable for 6 - 8 chickens
* Built-In Ventilation Grilles
* Portcullis-style Pop Hole Door on a drawstring for external operation
* Chicken Guard Automatic Pop-hole Door compatible
* Large access door to the rear of the hen house
* The Run is integral, extending 6ft from front of the house giving footprint dimensions of 9ft 4in x 4ft 5in
* Under-house space gives plenty of headroom for large hens and provides shelter and shade as well as space for feeders.
Designed by Framebow and made here in Dorset (England), in our own workshop, using only top quality pressure treated timber with an exterior grade plywood floor.
Extra Cladding can be added to the run for greater protection of the under-house space. The Arch Chicken Coop is modular so the run is easily extendable. We offer options for 3ft and 6ft Run Extensions which can easily be added to your existing run.
- External Dimensions - base width: 136cm (max width at mid-height 160cm); max length: 286cm; max height 179cm.
- Internal house: 153cm (5ft) W x 83cm (2ft 9in) L. Height inside 93cm max.
- Height inside the run: Max. 175cm; under house 79cm
- All timber is sustainably resourced, FSC Certified, slow-grown Scandinavian Redwood
- Cladding: 19mm planed Pressure Treated T & G Shiplap
- Front & back panels: 19mm planed Pressure Treated T & G
- Floor: 9mm Exterior Grade Sealed Hardwood Plywood
- Non-curved Frame: 38 x 50mm Pressure Treated Eased-Edge Framing
- Curved Frame: Our unique curved timber framing
- The Run: 18g, ½-inch by 1-inch, European Green-coated Galvanised Weldmesh
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails; Plated & Painted Decking Screws
- Fittings: Heavy Duty Galvanised or Zinc Plated
- Timber Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack (see Warranty conditions)
For more details about the timber we use, how to keep it waterproof and take care of it over the years please visit the About our Houses page.
Currently up to 2 weeks for delivery.
The house is delivered in panels, on a pallet for easy self assembly. The run is fixed together with bolts and the hen house panels are screwed together making the whole assembly very easy with a cordless electric screwdriver. We estimate it should take around an hour to assemble.
Delivery is via Palletline delivery company and starts at £59.00 to most postcode areas of mainland England. Delivery is available throughout the UK. See also our Delivery Information page.
I would put a handle on the inside of the door into the pen to make it easy to pull closed and would put a proper bolt on the little hens door.
Apart from this I think it’s fabulous & my hens love it
First class product from the design to the assembly.
Very well made with good attention to detail.
Helpful company to deal with.
Would highly recommend Flight so Fancy's coops .
No more bending. So easy to clean! Easy walk in run chickens love it and so do I!