This curvaceous Timber Log Store is a beautifully designed, shapely outdoor store to create a stand-out feature in your garden. This is the larger version of the two sizes available.
The Arch Log Store is a stylish, contemporary design meant to be seen, not hidden in a corner. This Log Store has a capacity of 1.4 cubic metres. It stands approx 6ft tall and at its widest point is 5ft 6in wide.
Very sturdy and robust Log Store using thick pressure-treated timber and built with screws throughout, no nails. Delivered in 4 panels for easy self-assembly.
The design of The Large Arch Log Store allows for plenty of air movement around your logs, for seasoning, and it includes a neat little shelf at the top for kindling, a hatchet, and other small necessities.
To see more detail visit How we build our Log Stores & Garden Sheds.
- Max width: 1.65m (5ft 6in); Width at base 1.43m (4ft 8in); Depth: 0.79m (2ft 7in); Height: 1.83m (6ft)
- Inside log space: Width average 1.4m; Depth: 0.66m; Height: 1.43m
- Log Capacity: 1.4 cu metres
- All timber is sustainably resourced, FSC Certified, slow-grown, Pressure Treated Scandinavian Redwood
- Base and back: 21mm planed boards
- Side walls: 19mm planed T & G Shiplap
- Frame: Our unique curved timber framing
- Fixtures: Plated & Painted Decking Screws used throughout
- Timber Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack (see Warranty)
- Designed and hand-built Dorset
For more details about the timber we use, how to keep it waterproof and take care of it over the years please visit the About our Houses page.
Currently approx. 1-2 week delivery time.
Delivery of the Arch Log Store will be flat-packed in 5 panels for self-assembly, full-colour instructions and all fixings included.
Delivery will be on a wooden pallet via Palletline Transport delivery company on a weekday to suit you. For pallet delivery details please see our Delivery Information page.