Built as a hideaway for up to fifteen lucky laying ladies, The Gypsy Wayfarer boasts an impressive list of quality features to indulge your passion for poultry.
* For 15 laying hens
* External detachable nestbox
* Removable Dirt Tray
* 3 perches in a spacious inside
* Stable door access
* Portcullis pop-hole
* Auto Door Opener compatible
* Sliding ventilation windows
* Marine Chandlery fittings
* Steel wheels for mobility
* Grey coated Steel Curved Roof
* Timber protection applied
* Delivered Assembled or Flat-packed
Dimensions: The dimensions of your Gypsy (including the external nestbox and with the folding steps in the 'down' position) are:
Externally: Width Max: 1530mm; Length: 2630mm; Height: 1680mm.
Internally; Width Max: 1300mm: Length at max: 1500mm; Height: 1300mm.
Floor area: 1150mm wide x 1300mm long (front to back)
Delivery, ready assembled (depending on access and method chosen), is included in the price for most England postcode destinations. As this is a made-to-order item, delivery times are currently approx. 4 weeks from ordering.
For further information or to request a brochure, please call us on 01300 345 229. You are also welcome to send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gypsy Wayfarer boasts an impressive list of quality features including:
- Solid Marine Chandlery Brass fittings;
- Heavy-gauge steel galvanized and trim-finished roof;
- Hand-made solid Steel, steerable wheels and axles;
- Double plated screws and Stainless Steel nails throughout;
- Detachable external nestbox;
- Removable perches;
- Easy-clean slide-out double-sealed plywood dirt tray;
- Upper double Stable door and lower single door with pop hole;
- Twin trademark Heart-shaped sliding windows;
- Fold-up lockable steps and a custom-made Steel handlebar attachment for steering and relocating your Gypsy.
Delivery timescales are currently approx 2-3 weeks.
Our current sphere of delivery encompasses only mainland UK. The Gypsy Wayfarer price includes delivery, ready assembled, with 50 miles of Flyte so Fancy HQ in Dorset.
We can also offer delivery nationwide, fully assembled, by a specialist carrier. Due to the bespoke nature of The Gypsy Collection and the delivery preferences of our customers, please telephone 01300 345 229 to discuss the range of delivery options available.
Alternatively, please do feel free to make an enquiry by sending an email to email@example.com.
For some areas, we may need to despatch in a flat-packed form for delivery by pallet company. The Wayfarer would then need self-assembly of the panels and would arrive with full instructions and telephone backup throughout.
Excellent service Anne was very helpful. Delivered on time to France, well packed and a nice touch they included a little present. Really good quality and easy to build with instructions provided being clear. Great finish just left me to decorate!
Perfect in every way. Wonderful company to deal with. Could have sold them 10x over!
Fantastic service, very friendly. Would highly recommend Amazing chicken house, we love it and so do the chickens. Its very well build and when together like a dream