The Salisbury Rabbit House is a beautifully shaped rabbit haven with a run integrated into its design.
Perfect to keep your rabbits, guinea pigs and small pets safe and sound, as well as adding a lovely piece of architecture to your garden.
This spacious little home, with its arched timber design, is made here in Dorset from curved joinery-quality Swedish redwood timber. The timber is Eco-pressure treated to ensure long life outdoors and the strong weldmesh is galvanised, then green plastic coated for longevity.
This all-in-one Rabbit House & Run combination makes very efficient use of space whilst looking absolutely stunning in your garden.
The Salisbury Rabbit House comes with a vertical sliding rabbit door, operated on a drawstring, onto an outside 'Sun Deck'. We have added a raised edge to the sun deck (we call it a bunny barrier) to prevent those 'I wish I'd brought a parachute' moments.
The Sun Deck is perfect for those lazy, hazy days of summer. From the Sun Deck, there is a long offset ramp (16cm wide) with bunny barriers gives them access to the nice green grass and hence to lots of exercise.
Inside the Rabbit House, the floor is hard-wearing, phenolic-coated, brown resin board. It is washable and 'super-easy' to keep clean.
The sleeping quarters inside are cosy with a removable, high-sided sleeping tray (57cm x 35cm x 13cm H) that has a tall plywood wall to prevent draughts. Also included is a wooden meshed frame to hang the water bottle, a hayrack and feed pot on for overnight refreshments.
The rabbit run area is a total of 3.5 sq m including the sheltered area underneath the house. With an internal height of approx. 122cm it is perfect for young people to sit inside and play with their beloved pets. It provides lots of space for bunnies who like to stand on their hindquarters at times.
The green mesh tough galvanised weldmesh, robust enough to deter the most determined predators. We also offer a No-Dig Skirt option to surround the outside of the run to prevent digging predators.
We do not advise adding a meshed floor to the inner run area unless you plan to cover it with a layer of woodchip or similar soft flooring. Unlike cats and dogs, rabbits don't have padded paws and could easily injure their feet when permanently walking on the metal mesh.
The access door at the front of the run, opens outwards. It is hinged left, has a pad-lockable bolt and an internal turn button to keep the door closed whilst inside.
To read a little more about Rabbit Hutches see our page About Rabbit Hutches.
- External Dimensions 283cm (9ft 4in) long x 133cm (4ft 4in) wide at midpoint x 140cm (4ft 7in) high
- Internal house: 81cm long x 116cm wide x 71cm high max.
- Footprint: 281cm (9ft 3in) x 129cm (4ft 3in). Footprint area 3.6 sq m (39 sq ft)
- Inside Run Area: 37cm high max. x 60cm under house
- Sundeck: 115cm wide x 29cm deep
- Total accessible areas: 4.87 sq m (52.5 sq ft)
- All timber is sustainably resourced, FSC Certified, slow-grown Scandinavian Redwood
- Cladding: 19mm planed Pressure Treated T & G Shiplap
- Front & back panels: 19mm planed Pressure Treated T & G
- Floor: Sealed 9mm Phenolic Coated Brown Resin Board
- Non-curved Frame: 38 x 38mm Pressure Treated Eased-Edge Framing
- Curved Frames: Our unique curved pressure-treated timber framing
- The Run: European Green-coated, ½-inch by 1-inch, 18g Galvanised Weldmesh
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails; Plated & Painted Decking Screws
- Fittings: Heavy Duty Galvanised or Zinc Plated
- Timber Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack (see Warranty conditions)
For more details about the timber we use, how to keep it waterproof and take care of it over the years please visit the About our Houses page.
Current delivery is approx. 1-2 weeks.
Delivery is via Palletline delivery company and starts at £59.00 to most mainland England destinations. Please see our Delivery Information page.
This Salisbury Bunny House arrives in sectional panels for easy home assembly. It is easy to assemble, all the fixings and instructions are supplied and we are available by phone or email if help required. Simply screw the panels together with a cordless screwdriver. If you would like a copy of the assembly instructions before your purchase decision, to see what is needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
First class service when I ordered the rabbit house for my daughters birthday. They got it delivered when they said they would, checked in prior to delivery and were quick to respond with any queries, excellent customer service. And the quality of the house is fantastic, easy to put up in an hour and everyone keeps commenting on how beautiful it is. Thank you so much Flyte so fancy, the bunnies love it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review.
I hope your daughter and the bunnies get many years of enjoyment out of it :)
Both bunnies love it. Feel all doors should have further locks that can be padlocked as a fox could scratch them open. But easily recified with trip to ironmongers. But well made. Brought anti dig skirts as well for peice of mind.