Protek Timber Eco-Shield Waterproofing Protector for Wood. 1 Litre Can in Clear.
Clear is a clear finish and can be used to protect pressure-treated timber whilst still allowing the natural colour of the timber to tone down over time i.e. no UV protection.
Timber Eco-Shield is an advanced, water-based, microporous timber treatment using the latest high-tech nanotechnology to create a long-lasting waterproof coating for outdoor timber that is environmentally friendly.
* Especially suited for pressure-treated timber
* Child, bird, pet and plant friendly
* Suitable for all types of wood to prolong life
* Annual application advised
* Brand new technology for waterproofing outdoor timber
* Good coverage - 1 litre covers approx. 12m²
* Low odour with low VOC's
* Can be used for Animal & Bird Housing; Garden Furniture; Gates & Fencing; Timber Buildings
* Can be applied with a brush, roller or sprayer
For the first treatment, two coats of Eco-Shield are recommended and this will give a traditional matt finish. It can be used on all outdoor timber, especially effective on pressure-treated timber.
Eco-Shield will prolong the life of your timber by protecting against sun and rain damage and maintaining its good looks. It can also rejuvenate weathered wood (Sanding and priming preparation may be required first).
For best results, we advise yearly, or twice-yearly, application of timber protector for any outdoor timber.
Protek Timber Eco-Shield is a Flyte so Fancy Recommended Product for the maintenance and weatherproofing of all timber bird and pet housing and garden stores - Caring for Pressure Treated Timber.
Standard delivery via courier is next working day to most mainland UK destinations for orders placed before 2pm (excl. weekends and bank holidays).