The Penthouse Duck House is approx 4ft x 3ft internally and would accommodate 6 Indian Runner-type Ducks or about 4 small/2 large Geese.
The Penthouse is made in Dorset by Flyte so Fancy using eco-friendly pressure-treated timber throughout with exterior-grade plywood floor. This means the Penthouse is built for a tough life outdoors with waterfowl.
Delivered Ready Assembled.
Penthouse Duck House has a spacious inside for Geese or Ducks with lots of ventilation (which they definitely need!).
A simple rectangular box design that would be delivered ready assembled, it has a recycled, and recyclable, plastic (removable) roof and a large front door for the ducks or geese.
Note: the roof is now our never-leak, grey, recycled plastic board (images 2, 3, 4) - not all images have the new roof.
- External (incl. roof): 142cm W x 100cm D x 110cm (max.) H
- Internal: 120cm W x 80cm D x 100cm (max.) H
- All timber is from sustainable resources, FSC Certified, Pressure-treated Scandinavian Redwood
- Sides, back, and front: 19mm Shiplap
- Door: 19mm Tongue & Groove
- Floor: 9mm Exterior Grade Sealed Plywood
- Roof: Grey UV-stable 9mm Recycled (& Recyclable) Polypropylene Board
- Frame: 38 x 38mm/36 x 66mm ease-edged framing
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails; Plated & Painted Decking Screws
- Fittings: Heavy Duty Galvanised Hinges, Bolts & Catches
- Timber Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack (see Warranty conditions)
Currently 2 week delivery time.
This Duck House is delivered ready assembled, on a pallet via Palletline carrier. The exact delivery date will be detailed in a separate confirmation email. Delivery charge starts at £59 (mainland England). For more details of how the deliveries are made see Delivery Information.