Outdoor Dog Kennel, a tough timber Dog House, made in Dorset by Flyte so Fancy. Delivered ready assembled.
A simple Outdoor Kennel suitable for one large breed dog or 2 medium (Labrador) sized dogs. Ready assembled.
Built on a solid frame with shiplap cladding, this Kennel is very robust. It has a boarded, felt-covered pent roof which is completely removable for cleaning, a door that can be secured open or closed, and a ventilation window.
All timber is pressure-treated and it has a thick, exterior-grade, plywood floor which is raised off the ground on 4in feet. Measures approx 4ft 7ins x 3ft x 4ft high.
A flexible unit that we have discovered has many uses, from Pygmy Goats to Pot-bellied Pigs, and also makes a great Duck House or Goose House.
Note: the roof is now our never-leak, grey, recycled plastic board (images 3, 6, 7) - not all images show the new roof.
- External (incl. roof): 142cm W x 100cm D x 110cm (max.) H
- Internal: 120cm W x 80cm D x 100cm (max.) H
- All timber is from sustainable resources, FSC Certified, Pressure-treated Scandinavian Redwood
- Sides, back, and front: 19mm Shiplap
- Door: 19mm Tongue & Groove
- Floor: 9mm Exterior Grade Sealed Plywood
- Roof: Grey UV-stable 9mm Recycled (& Recyclable) Polypropylene Board
- Frame: 38 x 38mm/36 x 66mm ease-edged framing
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails; Plated & Painted Decking Screws
- Fittings: Heavy Duty Galvanised Hinges, Bolts & Catches
- Timber Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack (see Warranty conditions)
Delivery: Currently 1-2 week delivery.
This Kennel is delivered ready assembled on a pallet via Pallet company lorry. Delivery cost from £59 (e.g. mainland England), other parts of the UK will be slightly more. For more details of how the deliveries are made see Delivery Information.