The 6ft Okeford Log Store is a large 6ft wide Log Store, with almost 2 cu m capacity, it has a forward pent roof and is finished with ornate corner braces.
Classically styled Log Store for the very 'serious' wood burner. With an internal depth of over 2ft, the Okeford is capable of storing, and seasoning, two or three stacks of prepared logs to last throughout the coldest months.
The 6ft wide Okeford is built to last, rugged, it is designed and made here at Flyte so Fancy.
Pressure-treated timber is used throughout, well braced and ventilated at the back and sides with a very strong floor. Plated decking screws are used for the assembly, except for the roof which uses stainless steel fixings.
Roof options to add your own look to the log store are for a simple Shiplap Timber roof; Red Cedar Shingle Tiles for the rustic look, or, Grey Resin Roof Tiles for that traditional slate roof style.
We also offer the option to add one or two full-width shelves to give tidy space for your kindling or tools and to make maximum use of the store throughout the year.
See also How we design and build our log stores.
- Externally: Width: 1.95m (6ft 5in); Height: 1.9m (6ft 3in) at the back; 1.41m (4ft 8in) high at the front; Depth: 80cm (2ft 8in)
- Internally: Width: 1.8m; Height 1.4m; Depth: 65cm
- Log Capacity: 1.74 cu metres
- All timber is from sustainable resources, FSC Certified, Pressure Treated Scandinavian Redwood
- Walls & Floor: 21mm thick planed boards
- - Timber Roof: 21mm thick planed tongue & groove Shiplap
- - Tiled Roof: Grey Slate Effect poly-resin Roof Tiles on a 12mm plywood base with lead capping strip
- - Shingle Roof: Tiles of Western Red Cedar Shingles on a 12mm plywood base with lead capping strip
- Frame: 38mm x 66mm pressure treated framing
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails; Plated & Painted Decking Screws
- Timber Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack (see Warranty page)
Delivery of the Okeford 6ft Log Store will be in 5 panels for simple self assembly, full instructions and all fixings included. Currently approx. 4 week delivery time.
Delivery will be on a wooden pallet via Palletline Transport delivery company on a weekday to suit you. For pallet delivery details please Delivery Information page.