The Okeford Log Store is a substantial Log Store with a forward pent roof and finished with ornate corner braces. It stands over 6ft high and is 5ft 7in wide at the roof.
Classically styled Log Store for the more 'serious' wood burner. With a depth internally of over 2ft and a capacity of 1.45 cu m, the Okeford is capable of storing, and seasoning, two or three stacks of prepared logs to last throughout the coldest months.
The 5ft wide Okeford is built to last, designed, and made here at Dorset Log Stores.
Pressure-treated timber used throughout well braced at the back and sides with a very strong floor. Plated decking screws are used for the assembly, except for the roof which uses stainless steel fixings.
Roof options to add your own look to the log store are for a simple Shiplap Timber roof; Red Cedar Shingle Tiles for the rustic look, or, Grey Resin Roof Tiles for that traditional slate roof style.
We also offer the option to add one or two full-width shelves to give tidy space for your kindling or tools and to make maximum use of the store throughout the year.
See also How we design and build our log stores.
- Externally: Width: 1.7m (5ft 7in); Height: 1.9m (6ft 3in) at the back; 1.41m (4ft 8in) high at the front; Depth: 80cm (2ft 8in)
- Internally: Width: 1.5m; Height: 1.4m; Depth: 65cm
- Log Capacity: 1.45 cu metres
- All timber is from sustainable resources, FSC Certified, Pressure Treated Scandinavian Redwood
- Walls & Floor: 21mm thick planed boards
- - Timber Roof: 21mm thick planed tongue & groove Shiplap
- - Tiled Roof: Grey Slate Effect poly-resin Roof Tiles on a 12mm plywood base with lead capping strip
- - Shingle Roof: Western Red Cedar Shingles on a 12mm plywood base with lead capping strip
- Frame: 38mm x 66mm pressure treated framing
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails; Plated & Painted Decking Screws
- Timber Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack (see Warranty)
Delivery of the Okeford 5ft Log Store will be in 5 panels for simple self assembly, full colour instructions and all fixings included.
Currently approx 2 week delivery time. Delivery will be on a wooden pallet via Palletline Transport delivery company on a weekday to suit you. For pallet delivery details please Delivery Information page