A traditional style Log Store with a capacity of over 1 cu m for the 'enthusiastic' wood burner.
The 4ft wide Okeford is built to last, designed and made here at Dorset Log Stores. Pressure-treated timber used throughout well braced at the back and sides with a very strong floor.
The Okeford Log Store is a substantial, large Log Store, giving a capacity of over 1 cubic metre, with a forward pent roof and finished with ornate corner braces.
Classically styled Log Store for the 'serious' wood burner. With a depth of over 2ft internally, the Okeford Log Store is capable of storing, and seasoning, two or three deep stacks of prepared logs to last throughout the coldest months.
With an option to add one or two full-width shelves, this can give you space for kindling or tools to make maximum use of the store throughout the year.
Roof finish option of 21mm thick Shiplap Timber, Red Cedar Shingle Tiles or Grey Slate-effect Tiles.
The Slate-Effect Tiles are a poly-resin giving a very convincing effect of grey slates and, are actually much more hard-wearing than normal slate tiles, they are used effectively in the house building industry.
The Shingle Roof is a plywood base topped with Western Red Cedar Shingles to give a lovely rustic finish.
See also How we design and build our log stores.
Dimensions Okeford 4ft Log Store
- External: 1.35m (4ft 5in) wide; 1.9m (6ft 3in) high at the back; 1.41m (4ft 8in) high at the front; 80cm (2ft 8in) deep
- Internal: Width: 1.2m; Height 1.4m; Depth: 65cm
- Log Capacity: 1.16 cu metres
- All timber is from sustainable resources, FSC Certified, Pressure Treated Scandinavian Redwood
- Walls & base: 21mm thick planed boards
- - Timber Roof: 21mm thick planed tongue & groove Shiplap
- - Tiled Roof: Grey Slate Effect poly-resin Roof Tiles on a 12mm plywood base with lead capping strip
- - Shingle Roof: Western Red Cedar Shingles on a 12mm plywood base with lead capping strip
- Frame: 38mm x 66mm ease-edged framing
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails; Plated & Painted Decking Screws
- Timber Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack (see Warranty page)
The 4ft Okeford Log Store can be delivered ready assembled or flatpacked for simple self assembly. Currently 1-2 week delivery time.
Delivery will be on a wooden pallet via Palletline Transport delivery company on a weekday to suit you. For pallet delivery details please Delivery Information page.
Delivered on the expected day. Great product. Looks lovely in the garden. New house, and needed another wood store, so went back to this company again. Lovely product. Looks great.
Great service, speedy response to questions, great delivery and brilliant product, couldn't be happier and will shop with you again Brilliant log store, sturdy and great design, very happy with it