Our Milly's Wooden Rabbit Hutch and 9ft Run is a lovely design with lots of thought given to providing plenty of airy space for your beloved bunnies.
Handmade here in Dorset using thick eco-pressure-treated timber for a robust home to keep your bunnies safe and sound.
The Milly's Rabbit Hutch offers a spacious house with a tall run extending 6ft from the front of the house and a further 3ft area for shelter under the house to give a 9ft long space. Inside the house is a sleeping tray and a drinker frame for hanging a bottle drinker inside the house overnight.
At the front of the house, leading to the run, is a wire mesh window that has a removable clear perspex cover so they can always see the outside world at any time of year.
The floor is made of an easy-to-clean, durable, resin ply making your husbandry tasks very easy and we have made sure there is a large door at the back of the house for good all-round access.
The door leading to the long ramp folds up to close the house at night and keep them cosy, but the all-important ventilation is in the apex thus preventing any draughts.
The ramp has raised edges to help prevent 'leaping' rabbits from taking a tumble on their way to the great outside. We've added a little Rabbit cut-out decoration in the apex of the house - for cuteness!
The outside run area is covered in very strong green weldmesh (see Specifications). Your access to the run area can be from the two tall doors; one beside the front of the house, and the other at the end of the run.
Then, for placing feed and hay in the sheltered under-house space there is a door under the back of the house. This under-house space gives your bunnies shelter and shade from rain or sun.
Also see our Blog - About Rabbit Hutches
- Overall external: 275cm long x 105cm wide x 160cm high (approx. 9ft x 3ft 5in x 5ft 3in)
- Internal house: 91cm wide x 76cm deep x 93cm high (max.)
- Run Footprint: 270cm long x 90cm wide
- Run Height: 113cm max. inside; under house 60cm
- All timber is sustainably resourced, FSC Certified, Pressure-treated Scandinavian Redwood
- Roof: 21mm planed Tongue &Groove Shiplap
- Body timber: 16mm planed Tongue &Groove
- Floor: 9mm Resin-coated Plywood
- Frame: 38 x 38mm Eased-Edge Framing
- The Run: 18g European Green-coated Galvanised Weldmesh on 38 x 38mm framing
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails; Plated & Painted Decking Screws
- Fittings: Heavy Duty Galvanised or Zinc Plated
- Timber Warranty: 15 years against rot and fungal attack (see Warranty conditions)
Delivery: Delivery time is approx. 4-5 weeks.
Milly's Rabbit House will arrive on a wooden pallet, via Palletline Transport Company (see our Delivery Information page).
Delivery charge for mainland England delivery is from £59.00, for other areas it will be more. The House (note, house only) can be delivered ready assembled or flat-packed, and the run will be in panels for you to simply screw together. Full instructions and all fixings included.
Absolutely wonderful service. I contacted the company to ask if there was any chance of an earlier delivery and they did their utmost to help. The rabbit hutch and run looked rather daunting on the pallet, but construction was simple and fast, probably thanks to the very clear instructions and photographs. This is the second time I have bought large items from Flyte so Fancy and I have been delighted in every way.
Good quality products and excellent customer service nothing too much trouble. I had the 9 foot run with this and it make the run size overall 12 foot