The High Hinton Log Store is a sentry-box style 6ft tall wood store, 3ft wide.
This Tall Log Store is a stylish and functional answer to log storage in a small space. It comes with a spacious in-built kindling shelf.
The High Hinton is a good choice when space is narrow as it utilises height to give you maximum capacity in limited spaces.
The roof options are for a natural Shiplap Timber, Rustic Cedar Shingles with lead trim apex or a handsome Slate-effect Tiled Roof, also with lead-trim, to perhaps reflect its surroundings.
Handmade and hand-finished in our Dorset workshop using 21mm thick pressure-treated timber. The log stores have ventilation gaps on the sides, base and back to allow air circulation around your logs - it keeps them seasoned and ready for use.
See also How we design and build our log stores.
- Overall external: 112cm wide x 58cm deep x 200cm high.
- Internal floor: 88cm wide x 42cm deep x height to shelf 146cm
- Footprint: 91cm wide x 50cm deep
- Capacity 0.4 cu m.
- All timber is sustainably resourced, FSC Certified, Scandinavian Redwood
- Sides, back, base: 21mm planed Pressure Treated boards
- - Timber Roof: 21mm Planed Tongue & Groove Pressure Treated Shiplap
- - Tiled Roof: Grey Slate Effect poly-resin Roof Tiles on a plywood base with lead capping strip
- - Shingle Roof: Tiles of Western Red Cedar Shingles on a plywood base with lead capping strip
- Frame: 38mm x 50mm pressure treated framing
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails; Plated & Painted Decking Screws
- Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack (see Warranty conditions)
- Made in England
Currently approx 5+ week delivery time.
We deliver throughout the UK and delivery starts at £59 to mainland England postcode destinations. Delivery is via Palletline Transport Company on a weekday to suit you. For pallet delivery details please see Delivery Information page.
The High Hinton Log Store can arrive partly assembled (due to its height it cannot be delivered completely assembled), with just the roof needing to be attached. If you would prefer the unit to arrive flatpacked in 6 panels please select from the drop down box above.