The High Hinton 2ft wide Log Store is a 6ft tall sentry-box style wood store.
It is a stylish and functional answer to log storage in a small space. Comes with an in-built upper shelf for kindling.
The High Hinton is a tall, narrow log store, designed to use height for maximum capacity where width is limited.
This High Hinton Log Store is 2ft wide with three roof options. The roof options are for a natural Shiplap Timber, Red Cedar Shingles with lead trim apex or a handsome Slate-effect Tiled Roof (also with lead capping) - all of which would enhance the Hinton Log Store to suit your outdoor spaces.
Handmade and hand-finished in our Dorset workshop using 21mm thick pressure-treated timber. The log stores have ventilation gaps on the sides, base and back to allow air circulation around your logs - it keeps them seasoned and ready for use.
See our information on How we build our Log Stores and Garden Sheds.
- Overall external: 84cm wide x 58cm deep x 185cm high.
- Internal floor: 60cm wide x 42cm deep x height to shelf 131cm
- Footprint: 63cm wide x 50cm deep
- Capacity 0.4 cu m.
- All timber is sustainably resourced, FSC Certified, Scandinavian Redwood
- Sides, back, base: 21mm planed Pressure Treated boards
- - Timber Roof: 21mm Planed Tongue & Groove Pressure Treated Shiplap
- - Tiled Roof: Grey Slate Effect poly-resin Roof Tiles on a plywood base with lead capping strip
- - Shingle Roof: Tiles of Western Red Cedar Shingles on a plywood base with lead capping strip
- Frame: 38mm x 50mm pressure treated framing
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails; Plated & Painted Decking Screws
- Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack (see Warranty conditions)
- Made in England
Currently 1 - 2 week delivery time, depending on roof finish.
We deliver throughout the UK and delivery starts at £59 to mainland England postcode destinations. Delivery is via Palletline Transport Company on a weekday to suit you. For pallet delivery details please see the Delivery Information page.
The High Hinton Log Store can arrive partly assembled (due to its height it cannot be delivered completely assembled), with just the roof needing to be attached. If you would prefer the unit to arrive flat-packed in 6 panels please select from the drop-down box above.