The Framebow Arched Dog Kennel - designed and made in Dorset.
Beautifully arched, timber framed, spacious outdoor run and kennel for 2 small pooches or one larger canine.
This is an all-in-one house and run combination that makes really efficient use of space whilst looking absolutely stunning in your garden.
It has a weldmesh run for safety - meshed in 1-inch square, strong 16g galvanised (silver) weldmesh - and is built for life outdoors.
The Walk-In Run front access door is a split, stable-door, style so you can gain access but without the risk of escapees. The sheltered end is clad in our Eco-Tanalith (Pressure Treated) Swedish Redwood T & G Shiplap timber which is 16mm thick and clad on to the 35 x 50mm framing with plated decking screws.
It has an internal floor of 21mm thick board onto a 35mm frame to raise off the ground secured with stainless steel nails. Galvanised pad bolts and hinges are used on the doors.
The shelter and house area have a solid timber clad back and sides to provide shelter and shade, a solid floor with a ramp to access the top of the house as a day bed. The house is embellished with a bone-shaped silhouette - just for fun.
The top of the internal kennel itself has a flat roof of phenolic-coated timber board which can be lifted off for cleaning and access. Inside the house is space for their bedding and it will remain perfectly dry and cosy no matter the weather.
- Footprint: 286cm (9ft 5in) L x 136cm (4ft 5in) W. Footprint area 3.9 sq m (42 sq ft).
- Max. Width: 160cm (5ft 3in). Height inside Run 175cm (5ft 9in). External height: 179cm.
- All timber is sustainably resourced, FSC Certified, slow-grown Scandinavian Redwood
- Cladding: ex-19mm planed Eco-Pressure Treated Tongue & Groove Shiplap
- Floor: 21mm thick Eco-pressure-treated board onto a 35mm frame
- Curved Frame: Our unique curved timber framing
- Non-curved Frame: 38 x 50mm Pressure Treated Eased-Edge Framing
- Internal Kennel Roof: Phenolic-coated 9mm timber board
- The Run: 16 gauge European Galvanised 25 x 25mm Weldmesh
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails; Plated & Painted Decking Screws
- Fittings: Heavy Duty Galvanised or Zinc Plated
- Timber Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack (see Warranty conditions)
For more details about the timber we use, how to keep it waterproof and take care of it over the years please visit the About our Houses page.
The house is delivered in sections, on a pallet for easy self-assembly. We estimate it should take around 40 minutes to assemble once unpacked.
The run is fixed together with bolts and the timber house panels are screwed together making the whole assembly very easy with an electric screwdriver.
Delivery is via Palletline delivery company and costs from £59.00 to most mainland England destinations (see our Delivery Information page).
Currently approx 2 weeks delivery time. After placing the order we will send a separate email to confirm the delivery timescale and date.