A 2-seat Arbour for the garden with a beautifully arched roof to create a lovely cosy place in the shade to sit and relax, enjoy the view, read a book or have a nice chat.
Can be delivered Ready Assembled or Flat-packed.
Our Arched Arbour comes with a built-in Storage Box under the seat giving you an easy access place to store your cushions and rugs. A wooden Garden Arbour, made in Britain and built to last.
With its lovely curved shape, this Arbour will create a delightful feature in your garden. Imagine sitting under the trees, listening to the summer sounds of busy bees, watching blackbirds scurry by, a little oasis to relax, and read a book or two.
The solid timber sides and back will give you shade from the sun and shelter from a breeze so you can enjoy the tranquillity of your garden. The Arch is finished nicely in the apex with a heart shape in the brace.
The Arbour is made from FSC Certified Pressure Treated Timber throughout, with stainless steel fixings (they won't rust and stain the timber) and plated decking screws for strength. The seat is made of strong 21mm thick timber and is hinged to lift and reveal the storage space inside. Plenty of room for seat cushions, a shawl or rug, a little folding table maybe ...
- Overall externally: 187cm high; 148cm wide; 80cm deep (incl roof overhang). Footprint: 145cm wide x 65cm deep.
- Seat measures: 136cm W x 63cm D and is 46cm H from the ground. From the seat to the apex inside is 136cm.
- The Storage Box inside is: 140cm wide x 59cm front to back x 35cm deep
- Roof: 19mm Scandinavian Redwood T & G Shiplap
- Sides and back: 19mm Scandinavian Redwood Tongue & Groove
- Seat: 21mm Scandinavian Redwood boards
- Frame: Our unique curved timber framing
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails and Plated Decking Screws
- Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack
- Designed and built in England
Currently 2-3 week delivery time. Delivery is made on a wooden pallet via Palletline lorry on a day to suit you. Delivery charge starts at £59 for most mainland England postcodes. See Delivery Information.
The options are for the Arched Garden Arbour to arrive Ready Assembled (consider that you will need 2 or 3 people to carry it to its destination) or, Flat-packed in panels for self-assembly.
If access is narrow, or if carrying the whole unit as one is not possible this may be the best option.
It is very easy to assemble with a cordless screwdriver and we provide all instructions and fixings needed.