Flyte so Fancy Anti-Red Mite Kit
Flyte so Fancy Anti-Red Mite Kit. A complete kit of 7 items to help you get rid of Chicken Red Mite.
The Flyte so Fancy Red Mite Kit will help eliminate red mite from your Chicken Coop. It includes a Smoke Fumer, Mite Spray and Powder for the Coop, a disinfectant and some tonic to 're-boot' the birds.
SAVE 10% on normal prices - An easy one-click-purchase option for the best products and cleaning essentials to help you quickly get rid of red mite in your chicken house.
These products are suitable for a small hen house, for example, about 1m square, for larger houses use this as a guide for the best products to use.
The Anti-Red Mite Kit includes:
- 1 litre Ready to Use Flyte Mite Spray, an all-purpose cleaner, bactericide and sanitiser which will eradicate the habitats within the hen house in which red mite thrive.
- 400g Flyte so Fancy Diatomaceous Earth Powder for use on the hens and for sprinkling in the hen house. Nest boxes and perches in particular are a good place to liberally use the puffer pack.
- 1 x Organ-X Chicken House Fumer for Red Mite. Smoke them out! Use this first followed by Flyte Mite Spray and Diatomaceous Earth.
- 250ml Nettex Vit-Boost Poultry Tonic. Boosts the chickens' immune system after a red mite problem and helps to combat the anaemia caused by red mite by replacing the iron.
- 50g Sachet Virkon Disinfectant. Does what is says on the bag.
- Pair Heavy Duty Rubber Gloves to use when performing any of the above tasks.
- 10 Disposable Dustmasks which are recommended whenever using any cleaning product or powder in the hen house.
- FSF Red Mite information pamphlet. For hints and tips on tackling the red mite problem please visit our Red Mite in Chicken Houses.
Standard delivery via courier is next working day to most mainland UK destinations for orders placed before 2pm (excl. weekends and bank holidays).
You May also Like
Here to help
Join Phill (our founder) as he guides you through Chicken care with our top tips and tutorials.
Video 1 - Worms in Chickens
Phill discusses one of the main problems when owning and caring for Chickens: worms. An Easy to follow guide for how to deal with the cause for worm infection to eliminate the problem.View more videos
Reviews for: Flyte so Fancy Anti-Red Mite Kit
This product hasn't been reviewed yet.