The Arch Log Store
This curvaceous Timber Log Store is a beautifully designed, a shapely outdoor store to create a stand-out feature in your garden.
A stylish, contemporary design meant to be seen, not hidden in a corner, this Log Store has a capacity of 1.8 cubic metres. It stands approx 6ft tall and at its widest point is 5ft 6in wide.
Please see Delivery tab below for expected delivery timescales ...READ MORE
Very sturdy and robust Log Store using thick pressure treated timber and built with screws throughout, no nails.
The design allows for plenty of air movement around your logs, for seasoning, and it includes a neat little shelf at the top for kindling, a hatchet and other small necessities. Due to size, delivered in panels.
- Construction, base and back: 21mm planed Pressure Treated FSC Redwood boards
- Construction, side walls: 19mm planed Pressure Treated T & G FSC Redwood Shiplap
- Frame: Our unique curved timber FSC framing
- Fixtures: Plated & Painted Decking Screws used throughout
- Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack
- Designed and built in England
Width at base 1.43m (4ft 8in)
Depth: 0.79m (2ft 7in)
Height: 1.83m (6ft)
Delivery of the Arch Log Store will normally be flatpacked in 5 panels for self assembly, full colour instructions and all fixings included. Currently a 2 week delivery time.
Delivery will be on a wooden pallet via Palletline Transport delivery company on a weekday to suit you. For pallet delivery details please see our Delivery Information Page
Reviews for: The Arch Log Store
This product hasn't been reviewed yet.