The Arch Chicken Coop
The Arch Chicken Coop is a beautifully shaped, arched hen house and run with a modern unique design, suitable for up to 8 medium-sized hens.
Measures approx: 9ft long x 5ft wide at its widest point (4ft 4in at the base) x 5ft 8in high externally.
Click on the images to the left to watch our tour of the Coop and the How to Assemble the Arch Coop Video.READ MORE
The Arch Chicken Coop is a practical and easy to clean house, which is not only a pleasure to use but also to look at.
The Arched Coop has a number of great features including:
* Slide Out Floor for easy cleaning and bedding removal
* Internal Removable Nesting Box Tray with easy access for egg collection
* Two x 3ft removable perches
* Built-In Ventilation
* Portcullis-style Pop Hole Door on a drawstring for external operation
* Chicken Guard Automatic Pop-hole Door compatible
* Large access door to the rear of the hen house
* The Run is integral, extending 6ft from front of the house giving footprint dimensions of 9ft 4in x 4ft 5in
* Under-house space gives plenty of headroom for large hens and provides shelter and shade as well as space for feeders.
For much more information just click about Framebow Coops.
It has been designed by Framebow and made here in Dorset (England), in our own workshop, using only top quality pressure treated timber with an exterior grade plywood floor.
Extra Cladding can be added to the run for greater protection of the under-house space. The Arch Chicken Coop is modular so the run is easily extendable. We offer options for 3ft and 6ft Run Extensions which can easily be added to your existing run.
External Dimensions: base width: 136cm (max width at mid-height 157cm); max length: 285cm; max height 179cm. Full details below in Prouct Features tab.
Under house: 79cm
Currently approx. 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
The house is delivered in panels, on a pallet for easy self-assembly. The run is fixed together with bolts and the henhouse panels are screwed together making the whole assembly very easy with a cordless electric screwdriver. We estimate it should take around 40 minutes to assemble.
Delivery is via Palletline delivery company and starts at £49.00 to most postcode areas of mainland England. Delivery is available throughout the UK. See also our Delivery Information page.
You May also Like
Here to help
Join Phill (our founder) as he guides you through Chicken care with our top tips and tutorials.
Video 1 - Worms in Chickens
Phill discusses one of the main problems when owning and caring for Chickens: worms. An Easy to follow guide for how to deal with the cause for worm infection to eliminate the problem.View more videos
Reviews for: The Arch Chicken Coop
This product hasn't been reviewed yet.