SECURE PAYMENT INFORMATION
We understand the importance of protecting your contact information. All transactions that you place with us on this website are confidential. We only take information that is necessary to process your order and we will never pass on your personal information to third parties, except contact details for order delivery purposes only.
Making a payment through this website:
You can make a purchase through this website either by credit/debit card or through PayPal. Telephone orders can be placed by calling us on 01300 345229. Cheques are not accepted.
We use a secure payment service called Braintree to manage our credit/debit card payments. As you go through the checkout process, you can enter your card details in complete security. Braintree is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS compliant service provider, It is the highest, and most stringent, of the PCI DSS levels.
To use PayPal, click the PayPal button in the shopping basket, you will then be asked to log in using your PayPal ID. Accept the Terms & Conditions, add any special delivery instructions and click Confirm to complete your order. You will receive an email from PayPal detailing your payment to Flyte so Fancy Ltd. PLEASE CHECK YOUR PAYPAL DELIVERY ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBER DETAILS.
When an order is placed through our website, you will be asked to confirm the payment and then the order completion notification is sent to us. You will receive an email from us saying we have received your order. Please check all details are correct. If you do not receive a confirmation email please check your spam folder or call us to make sure the order is completed.
From 14th September 2021 3DS2 (3D Secure 2) has to be implemented within the UK. 3DS2 is a 2-factor authentication fraud prevention solution. Depending on which method you are using to make your payment and which products you purchase, you may be asked to complete the 3DS2 process and provide 2 out of 3 pieces of information,
- something the user is, for example, your fingerprint.
- something the user has, for example, your phone.
- something the user knows, for example, a password.
Usually, this means you will have to enter a short code sent by SMS by their bank.
This is an extra layer of security that is used by banks for online payments. We do not have access to these details.
If you are experiencing problems making a payment please check you have entered your email address correctly, and that your name, address and particularly postcode are correct - for where the card is registered. The delivery address is entered separately.
Troubleshooting payment problems:
- Firstly, on the delivery information page, enter your postcode and address so that the delivery methods and the cost will display (without a delivery address first it will just say 'no delivery methods available')
- PLEASE ensure the billing/invoicing address you enter is where the card is actually registered
- Enter your email address accurately
- Enter your postcode in the format: XX2(2) then space 2XX
- Sometimes, using Chrome Autofill for the address fields can return an error as the system is unable to read the details
- For PayPal, after logging in you will only need to click once to confirm payment
- Always tick the 'Accept Terms & Conditions' box.
If this still does not resolve the problem please call us on 01300 345229 (before you get too frustrated).