Okeford Log Store (4ft wide)
A traditional style Log Store with a capcity of over 1 cu m for the 'enthusiastic' wood burner.
The 4ft wide Okeford is built to last, designed and made here at Dorset Log Stores. Pressure treated timber used throughout, well braced at the back and sides with a very strong floor.
Please see Delivery Info tab below for expected delivery timescales ...READ MORE
The Okeford Log Store is a substantial, large Log Store, giving a capacity of over 1 cubic metre, with a forward pent roof and finished with ornate corner braces.
Classically styled Log Store for the 'serious' wood burner. With a depth of over 2ft internally the Okeford Log Store is capable of storing, and seasoning, two or three deep stacks of prepared logs to last throughout the coldest months.
With an option to add one or two full width shelves this can give you space for kindling or tools to make maximum use of the store throughout the year.
Roof finish option of thick Shiplap Timber, Red Cedar Shingle Tiles or Grey Slate-effect Tiles.
The Slate-Effect Tiles are a poly-resin giving a very convincing effect of grey slates and, are actually much more hard-wearing than normal slate tiles, they are used effectively in the house building industry.
The Shingle Roof is a plywood base topped with Western Red Cedar Shingles to give a lovely rustic finish.
- Construction, walls: 21mm planed Pressure Treated FSC Redwood boards
- - Timber Roof: 21mm planed tongue & groove Pressure Treated FSC Redwood Shiplap
- - Tiled Roof: Grey Slate Effect poly-resin Roof Tiles on a plywood base with lead capping strip
- - Shingle Roof: Tiles of Western Red Cedar Shingles on a plywood base with lead capping strip
- Frame: 45mm x 70mm pressure treated FSC framing
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails; Plated & Painted Decking Screws
- Warranty: 15 years against rot & fungal attack
- Made in England
1.9m (6ft 3in) high at the back
1.41m (4ft 8in) high at the front
80cm (2ft 8in) deep
The 4ft Okeford Log Store can be delivered ready assembled or flatpacked for simple self assembly (select above). Currently 1 - 2 week delivery time.
Delivery will be on a wooden pallet via Palletline Transport delivery company on a weekday to suit you. For pallet delivery details please Delivery Information page.
Reviews for: Okeford Log Store (4ft wide)
This product hasn't been reviewed yet.