Coppice Log Store
The Coppice Log Store is the perfect size for a small wood burner or ready use wood store.
An Apex-Roofed Log Store with ventilated sides, floor and back. Full width built-in kindling shelf.
We offer options for different roof styles - plain shiplap timber, natural cedar shingles or a handsome slate tile effect roof.
Please see Delivery Info tab below for expected delivery timescales ...READ MORE
This Small Log Store will allow ventilation to dry your logs and a substantial roof will protect it from the rain and snow.
The Timber Roof is made of 1 inch thick tongue and groove shiplap boards. The Red Cedar Shingles add that rustic effect to your log store and are attached to plywood base using stainless steel nails. The Tiled Roof is a very effective, hard-wearing, poly-resin tile which looks just like grey slate tiles.
- Construction, walls: 21mm planed Pressure Treated FSC Redwood boards
- Frame: 38mm x 50mm pressure treated FSC framing
- Timber Roof: 21mm planed Pressure Treated T & G FSC Redwood Shiplap
- Shingle Roof: Layered Red Cedar Shingles to give tiled effect
- Tiled Roof: Grey Slate-effect poly-resin Tiles
- Fixtures: Stainless Steel Nails; Plated & Painted Decking Screws
- Guarantee: 15 years against rot & fungal attack
- Made in England
Depth: 0.75m (2ft 6in)
Height: 1.5m (5ft)
Delivery of the Coppice Log Store will be on a wooden pallet by Palletline Transport delivery company on a weekday to suit you.
Currently approx 1 week delivery time.
Please select above if you would like the log store to arrive ready assembled or in panels for self-assembly, and see our Delivery Information page for details of pallet size and method of delivery.
Reviews for: Coppice Log Store
This product hasn't been reviewed yet.